Last Revised October 20, 2021
3. COMPANY’S COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
In order to provide you with the Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain details or information about you. Information that you submit through the Services may include:
- Contact information, including name, phone number and email address. We collect contact information to communicate with you, provide you with the Services, personalize the Services for you, improve and enhance our Services, market to you, and conduct research and analytics;
- Interaction and feedback regarding the Services, including responses to surveys and search queries within the Services. We collect information about your interaction and feedback regarding the Services to provide you with the Services, improve and enhance our Services, and conduct research and analytics;
- Applicant details, including information included in your resume or CV, references, and job history. We collect applicant details to evaluate your candidacy and process your application for employment; and
- Any other information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message or submitting information through a webform. We use this information to facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to communicate with us about the Services, monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development.
Our Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing the Services.
We may obtain information about you from the following third party sources:
- Individuals who may think you are interested in receiving our Services.
- Your employer and social networking sites such as LinkedIn and Twitter, which is used to communicate with you, provide you and/or your employer with the Services, market to you, and explore business opportunities.
- Business-to-Business marketing databases or other data provider companies, which is used to advertise and market our Services.
- Career websites, such as LinkedIn, Monster, JobVite, or Indeed, which is used to process your application for employment.
- Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet;
- Browser type;
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Services;
- Operating system;
- Log data;
- Number of visits;
- Language of device;
- Geolocation; and
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data and ad impressions.
In addition to the foregoing, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
4. HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, we may share your information with third parties. Such circumstances may include:
- With vendors or other service providers, including
- Data analytics vendors;
- Data storage providers;
- Email vendors; and
- Security vendors
- Advocacy groups that we partner with or that you may be interested in learning more information about.
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group.
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To enforce any applicable terms of service.
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users.
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations.
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
5. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our Services are not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including general functionality, to work incorrectly.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Services without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a pre-determined schedule. For example, in the Internet Explorer menu bar, select: Tools->Internet Options->Browsing History->Delete to view manual and automatic options. In addition, to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, click here.
6. SOCIAL FEATURES
Certain features of the Services permit you to initiate interactions between the Services and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access the Company’s pages on certain third-party platforms, such as LinkedIn and Twitter, and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both the Company and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the Services and the third-party service. For more information on third-party websites, services, and platforms, see Section 7.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
8. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US